Leaving the Country- Could be harder than you think!
There seems to be a number of people saying they'll be putting your home up for sale and that they're moving to Canada in response to results of the presidential race?
Unfortunately, there is something that can cause your run for the border to turn into more of a crawl. Going through the sales process is actually how many people find out they have mold in their homes. If your home inspection comes back with possible mold colonization, remember that we’re here to help.
We' hope you change your mind and stay where you are but either way, here are a few tips to keep in mind when dealing with a mold problem in your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of the affected areas
- Turn of your HVAC system and fans
- Contact SERVPRO of Dartmouth/New Bedford for mold remediation services
What Not to Do:
- Do not touch or disturb the mold
- Do not blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Do not spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold
SERVPRO of Dartmouth/New Bedford has the training, equipment and expertise to handle your mold growth problem. Please call us today at 508-999-2380 and we will not only help you with your mold issue but we'll try to help you see that staying put is the best course of action. Besides do you really want to start saying "Eh" after everything you say? I think not!